Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Strongernow
      Participant

I feel like im the one gets the brunt end of peoples anger and then when everythings ok they are happy as larry and then I start feeling down and I dont know why

fizzylem
      Participant

I can’t bare anger; any aggression in someone and I get stressed and anxious – instantly; have been out for some years now though. Wonder if you have a protective shield on at the time? Then only later take in what has been said? Feel the hurt from it? There’s kind of no moving forwards sometimes when horrific things have been said and done is there – when someone’s crossed the line – I’d say this is pretty normal. I steer clear of those who lash out these days and I try to live my life not saying anything I might later regret, I’m all for letting go, forgiveness and moving on, but it depends on what has happened. I’m likely to avoid anyone that I have witnessed losing it or being unkind x

Strongernow
      Participant

Yeah I get what you mean. I think youre right. I think I will always be the same when it comes too anger raised.voices and.shouting.etc. im exactly.like you im so mindful of hurting.someones feelings x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content