KIP.
      Participant

Thank you. I’m nearly there. One more hurdle 💕

Hazydayz
        Participant

🕊️Your flying…wings will raise you up and over that hurdleđź’•

KIP.
        Participant

Yes and if he breaks my wings I will just get on my broomstick instead lol. Power to you đź’Ş

nbumblebee
      Participant

I have such a long way to go a real hell of a eide ahead hope is the only thing that carries me foward so I imagine I am full of hope and i will see this through. X

Hazydayz
        Participant

I hope for you too! That your journey will hopefully lead you safely to that happy place, waiting for you x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Happier with my life , emotionally I feel I have a bit of a way to go yet until I’m totally free x

Hazydayz
        Participant

May your Happiness grow and grow as you go and find freedom x

Twisted Sister
      Participant

What a great sentiment Hazydayz! Wonderful. Its something I’m going to have to practice I think. How about you, can you drop straight into that place in your imagination? I’m not great at meditation type states. Its worth writing it on a note and sticking it up though to make me notice and to keep practising till I get there.

enjoy your dreams xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Yes Twisted Sister, it’s uplifting, calming and releases us from our pain. If only for a while! Ive had lots of practice. No, Meditation isn’t my strong point either, but it’s mindfulness working in me I think? I sort of just…close my eyes, zone out and I’m there. Somewhere else!
        Thankyou, I continue to enjoy my daydreams, hope you soon find your dreams are within your reach too xx

IAmGoodEnough
      Participant

Meditation is my go to when it all gets too much. Although I struggle to imagine how I want my future to look. It is just too painful and seems so far off.

Strangely I find it easier to be grateful for what I have now, find the light in the darkness, peace in the chaos, and try to accept that for whatever reason I am exactly where I need to be right now.

It’s interesting to hear other peoples coping mechanisms

Much love

Hazydayz
        Participant

I’m the opposite, I can picture what I want my future to look like and I have a picture in my mind of me living my best life. My ability to remove myself from this life is proving harder. So…my go to place to escape these days is into my garden to lose myself in the sunshine of that quiet place. I’m grateful for that. Much love

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content