Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      PolarBear
      Participant

Hi all,

I had a great sunday walking with my friend and dogs along the coast and on the way home in the car, this song came on the radio and the lyrics felt really powerful and apt today. I enjoyed singing it loudly (love a bit of car singing when no one can hear you haha). I thought I would share the song on here as I thought it might be inspiring to others. I also wondered if any of you had specific songs that have kept you feeling strong, powerful or positive during difficult times?

The song was:

Something Inside So Strong by Labi Siffre

Janedoeissad
      Participant

There is a song which inspired me to leave. There is also a song which will forever remind me of how I felt when I left.

Music is so important to me and I love a good inspiring song.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

To help me stand my grounds I listened to ‘Nobody’s wife’ by Anouk, this song helped me keep strong and rebel against others choosing for me, I have to do it my way!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content