Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

To those who don’t know me it’s been around (detail removed by Moderator) weeks since I realised the man I was engaged to he had been had lighting me ,changing the subject when I ask a question or love bombing me saying give me a kiss and things like that to stop me in my tracks and invalidate my feelings ,he’s black mailed me and threatened me many times but I’ve always seen this as idol.

I ended the relationship after almost (detail removed by Moderator) of my life with him it’s been rough to start and I still living with him but I’m slowly letting go and taking back control lots of things have happened financially and I’ve lent money he’s not returned then said he has he tried to get me to get a loan out once I said no way !didn’t contribute to bills but I was always compared to other relationships and told I’m not good enough and someone else does this .

Anyway sorry to waffle my first step after telling him it’s over and I do not care what he does I went for a job interview it went quite well I have lots of children I’m arranging childcare I don’t work out financially better off at the minute but I will be soon as my children get older if I don’t get this job I will surley get another ive rang round day care so I don’t depend on him and the school clubs I don’t need him and I will achieve my goals without him he’s always put me and the kids last but his mother and father first and even said he didn’t want to pay child support because he had other responsibilities.well you know a n**c they forget they even said that and call you a liar and decide they do want to look after them after all .

It’s me who’s been lied to all this time he’s been having emotional affairs and even airing it on social media.and saying it’s nothing well I don’t need him (detail removed by Moderator) I’m smart and beautiful.remember everyone your are queens don’t let your crown slip

Hazydayz
      Participant

Hey Queenieđź‘‘ Good for you! You see him for what he is! Good luck with the job hopes! You and your children, I wish you all…lots of love and every happiness in lifeđź’•

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content