Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      True2myself
      Participant

So I’m on verge of leaving and waiting on something else to happen which involves police. My husband is now telling me…”they will only take me if you tell them to” and “it’s in your hands”.

I feel like I’m getting blamed for breaking the family up. I know it’s my decision but I didn’t ask for this choice.

He’s now picking fight with me and telling me he’s gonna tell his truth… Which is lies.

I dunno what to do

KIP.
      Participant

Don’t talk to him about what your plans are. He will just twist everything round and talk his delusional nonsense to you. Play along and make a safe exit plan without him knowing. Tell him what he wants to hear until you can get yourself safe. Remember he is a liar. Do not believe a word he says.

KIP.
      Participant

You are not breaking a family up. He did that the first time he abused you. You’re saving a family from an abuser x

True2myself
      Participant

Sometimes he gets me so upset that I can’t ignore. I’ve just managed to walk away from him and I’m back on my safe place and hopefully will sleep before he comes up. Please let this be over soon

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content