Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Louloubee
      Participant

In going out tomorrow Xmas drinks and food with a friend who’s been living in Dubai.. heS told me make sure I wear a polar neck apprentlly joking? Then if my friend posts a picture of me on her social media and an ex of mine should like it I’ll get it? He was serious but then said he didn’t mean it

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi there, wear whatever you like. He’s going to abuse you no matter what, it’s all about control isn’t it. Enjoy your night. Looking back on my life with my oh, I missed out on so many nights out, didn’t stay long on one’s I did go to, made out I had a miserable time, so he’d feel better. When I think of how I behaved in order for him to feel better I could scream now. I must have been a miserable person to be around, too scared to have too much to drink, can’t be seen to be enjoying yourself, making a show of yourself. Thankfully I can now, but I’m finding at the moment I’m still too scared to really let my hair down. It’ll come, in time😊
      Have a lovely time with your friend.
      IWMB 💞💞

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content