Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

I want to cry tired of feeling so low and I don’t know if it’s the relationship or just me anymore. Something just don’t feel right.

If something doesn’t feel right lovely, it probably isn’t. Please pluck up courage and keep talking to the ladies on here. Together we can help you. And WA.
      all best
      ftc.

Anonymous
      Participant

I feel so alone, it’s like my friends don’t even care or understand and I don’t know who to turn to anymore. I don’t want to tell him cause I’m afraid. I do care for him but I just feel empty. I don’t know what is wrong with me. Yesterday we was just joking around and he called me a dirty women and I took it personally and then forgave him. We made up and for some reason I feel he has everything family, friends people who care for him and I don’t have that. I don’t want to tell him but I know he knows.

Please be careful. There is no way I would tell a friend of mine that she was ‘a dirty woman’.
      You are a lovely human being and a proud woman and a creative woman.
      You have friends here,
      keep posting
      all best
      ftc
      x

Anonymous
      Participant

Aww thankyou so much. I just feel like an idiot because I forgive him straight away.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content