Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Magic
      Participant

For anyone who has had experience of Cafcass speaking to their child about their wishes and feelings, please can you tell me what age is normal? My child is too young in my opinion and I feel like Cafcass have overstepped the line and been sneaky in their approach. My Women’s Aid support worker has said it is quite unusual for a child of this age to be “interviewed” by Cafcass. My solicitor says it is normal. I want to find out other people’s experiences please. I feel so helpless

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Magic,

I hope you are finding it helpful to post on the Forum. I just wanted to suggest if others are happy to share their experiences, it would probably be safer to share via private messaging with you to reduce any risk of identification.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Magic
      Participant

Hi Lisa
      Thank you for the suggestion. Yes if anyone can message me privately I would really appreciate it.

Woodfire
      Participant

I’ve messaged you magic x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content