Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

How we are all soon forgot about? Just discarded as though we are nothing while they carry on as normal? X

Hi

Unfortunately I’m still waiting for mine to leave me alone he went 3 days and now the emails have started again all just so disgusting but I haven’t replied and have no intention of either. He’s off on holiday soon hopefully he will find someone new and then he might leave me alone

Fsc x

Serenity
      Participant

I dont think they permanently forget about us. That is why we need to enforce no contact.

They might be temporarily taken up with a new fling, hobby or obsession, but they always come back, hanging around like a bad smell and looking for ways to get our attention or unsettle us. I swear they think they own us- even post-divorce!

They invariably come backwards and forwards, like yo-yos, causing chaos with their instability, changeability, restlessness and wreckless behaviour. The only thing we can do is batten down the hatches, make sure they can’t re-enter our lives.

Savingmyself
      Participant

They only want to abuse us more if they circle back they really really don’t love us or anyone else . Well maybe themselves
      Big hugs xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content