Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

State of affairs when it’s entering your head that i still wish u were with your abuser just for a shoulder to cry on. I’ve spoke to social services today to ask for an assesment doing. I’m lonely isolated we all are. I’ve constantly headaches tired every day. All because I had to ring my family the other day because I were in crisis the other day as my son had kicked the door in they’ve all started giving me the cold shoulder. This is my family who do nothing for me just want me to help them as bad as it were with my abuser he were there in some form or other. X

Confused123
      Participant

Hi Hun

The feirst year always is a rollcoaster of emotions for the children and you. HOpe u have a support network who can help you. Have u got a family support worker that can guide u with your son, are you working with the school, not sure of your child age, but when i left my ex i infomred the school i was in a abusive realtionship and we worked to support my child behaviour, i got every agency possible involved to help me with my son. This is a difficult satge please stay strong and keep posting if u need help with different startegies to try

betterdays
      Participant

Hi confused 123 I’ve telephoned social services today for the 2 oldest boys to get an assesment of there needs. My heads throbbing with the pressure. My family are all takers I’ve basically had to fight and get through all my life. I sometimes wonder why I were putty on this planet. Thanks for your post x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content