Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Numbnumb
      Participant

Today I have been in such a good mood. Planning a birthday, having lots of messages with friends, best I’ve felt for a long long time. Then I get a text from him, the first kind of personal, emotional text that wasn’t natter of fact about kids since seperation (detail removed by Moderator) “am I OK?”. So that has rattled my good day. I’m going to ignore it and not reply, but then doing that makes me feel mean. You’d swear he knew I was too happy.

KIP.
      Participant

Block him and enjoy your day x

Numbnumb
      Participant

I am continuing to enjoy my day x just ironic as he seemed to make it his life’s mission to ensure I WASN’T OK when we were together 🙂

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Numbnumb

I would also advise blocking him. Use a 3rd party for child care arrangements.

Well done for ignoring him. Put him behind you and have a lovely day, a lovely tomorrow and many more lovely days ahead. xx

Neueranfang
      Participant

I can relate to you Numbnumb.
      My Ex did exactly the same (detail removed by Moderator).
      I blocked him ages ago but he emailed me:
      ‘(detail removed by Moderator)’
      I also decided to ignore it but I felt horrible afterwards.As if I’m the cruel one
      x*x

Eggshells
      Participant

Neuronfang and Numbnumb, you are not the cruel ones. You are the stable, sensible and strong ones and you are the kind ones for not giving false and confusing messages to your ex’s by responding to them. Huge respect to both of you.

Darcy
      Participant

Hi beautiful Angel… Numbnumb,
      I agree with the other ladies… block him and focus on you.
      You are not going mad though… when you have been with someone for a long time, especially in the intensity of an abusive relationship your energy is connected. So the shift in your energy of becoming happier will give him an uncomfortable feeling that he probably can’t explain but he would have felt it.
      If you are interested in this I would recommend doing a cord cutting mediation, google Energetic cords or reading the Emotion Code by Bradley Nelson.
      Everyone we meet in life we energetically connect to, unfortunately some cords are harder to release than others.
      Sending you continued love and support
      Darcy xx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content