Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sunnyside
      Participant

It’s been (detail removed by Moderator) weeks since I was raped by my ex partner who I trusted. (detail removed by Moderator) Weeks since I reported him to the police. The chaos of Police interviews and statements and forensic tests to nothing, no calls, a waiting game.

(detail removed by Moderator) weeks of mixed emotions ranging from hurt, sadness, anger, guilt. (detail removed by Moderator) weeks of wondering what he is going to throw at me despite having messages apologising for what he had done.

(detail removed by Moderator) weeks of wishing this could all just disappear. As much as he can’t get away with this, sometimes, I question whether it would have been easier emotionally to “just get on with it”.

I’m in turmoil.

KIP.
      Participant

Please keep his texts and messages and show them to the police. You have a right to be kept up to date so ring the officer in charge. It does get easier in time. Just take baby steps meantime x

sunnyside
      Participant

It’s taking forever for them to take my phone in to be downloaded. I hate seeing his messages still in my phone.

I just want to delete everything I have that reminds me of him and I can’t.

How long does this gathering evidence process take?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content