Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Headcook
      Participant

They have the keys to there place (detail removed by Moderator)
      I’m a mixture of emotions
      There are all these verbal promises being made help with this pay for repairs to damage he caused he was clearly in a good mood
      I asked for this in writing from him
      Accused me of not trusting
      As I no words are cheap to him
      My place is available same time but will not move first
      He doesn’t no I have somewhere I don’t want him to no
      He’s had a to do list from landlord only sent to him regards returning this place
      This guy knows what is happening to me here I’m trying to look upon this as owner is looking out for me as well as his property as list mentions damage maybe house next door have told the guy they are friends of owner
      I may be wrong
      I can hope
      When he met partner the toxic way we lived was laid bare to strangers her her family and they judge based on his lies to them this cuts me deeply
      They have never walked a day in my shoes with him
      Mr happy didn’t last came back from getting keys to his new life full of accusations I was lying because I hadn’t told them the owner had been here
      Claimed he was happier earlier implying I was to blame for how he was being
      No you’ve found out something that has panicked you fearing you are being revealed

I see it in you after years I now see it

Hc

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Headcook

I just wanted to show you some support. You were right to ask for proof in writing that he will pay for the repairs. I know it’s been hard to keep it a secret that you have a place too but this way you will be safe. I am sorry to hear about how he is blaming you, you haven’t done anything wrong.

Good luck with everything and stay strong,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content