Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Properly sink in now and it’s scared me in a way that it’s true what I were told yrs ago I were living with an abuser!!!!! The more I read on here were all saying the same I’m stunned he’s been playing me like a fiddle. I’m fighting back though now. He will NEVER do that to us AGAIN. How I’ve let him in before to ruin our life’s. I’m feeling hateful towards him. I’ve read a post in here tonight and something made me see it just can’t be my fault after all. I’m cracking right on now he’s going to see a different me!!!!!! X*x

Whathaveidone
      Participant

Good for you betterdays! We don’t deserve this treatment and it is not.our.fault.

Serenity
      Participant

So glad.

I read recently that accepting it’s not us is the first step to healing x

Topaz
      Participant

Really glad it has started to sink in. You are definitely not the problem. It will be a hard road though so be strong đź’— It is the first step X

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks topaz my hearts still breaking though it’s torn apart. He had over took my brain. In fact they were times when my boys used to speak to me and I used to stare straight through them. As my mind were just on him. I’m stunned that i let this piece of rubbish ruin my life he’s got away with it x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content