Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Idontknowwhy
      Participant

Ended my dv relationship but he’s still controlling me and I feel I have no option to go back the last incident before we broke up was serious but I was put under pressure to drop charges now my life is on hold I can’t move on because he will make my life even more unbearable I don’t know what to do

talk to women’s aid hon. Reach out for help. keep posting on here step by step you will get there lovely
      ftc
      x

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Dear Idontknowwhy

I just wanted to send you wheelbarrow loads of support from me for making that breakaway from him, despite his efforts to keep you uner his controls, that’s huge, massive, and has my utmost respect for.

Also sending you strength to hang on to the advantage you have given yourself.

Did you expect that he might make it difficult for you to get away and stay out of reach by him before you left? It’s common, sadly, well, more than that, extremely likely and gets often worse afterwards… Please don’t let go of your advantage. You have got ahead of him. There must be further connections you can cut,things like social media, your phone number, email, link that have yet to cut to make it final.

Keep at it, eventually he will have to let go his grip. Do tell the police he is in contact aspesmably there is restriction on him contacting you after this?

We’re all here for you do keep posting to keep you Strong

Warmest wishes ts

Idontknowwhy
      Participant

He’s in a certain job were police take his word over mine he can easily find me so can’t just leave he left the family home but turns up when he pleases and we have a child together and he uses this child as an excuse to come to my home and all so think he follows me he allways knows were I am and who with I’m so scared and don’t know who to turn to because last time I asked for help socail secices got involved and made grilled every part of my life and parenting

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content