Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Fudgecake
      Participant

Depressed as f**k I went for an interview today! I think it went well considering the antidepressants lol. Keep your fingers crossed for me ( I really liked the place, hope I get it)!! Saw a bit of my old self today which was good.
      Take care all xx

old self/new self all good hon.
      take hope from this, you role model
      not at this stage yet, but bril and well done
      there is hope for the likes of me
      ftc
      x

AlwaysSorry
      Participant

Hi Fudgecake,

I really hope you will get the job – and look at you going to job interviews while struggling with depression 🙂 That truly shows your strength and I’m glad you saw a bit of your old self. I read somewhere (probably on here to be honest) that we shouldn’t really be looking for our old selves, but the new ones we are becoming. I hope you will get this job and it will take you that one step closer 🙂 Fingers crossed!

Fudgecake
      Participant

Thank you both for replying. Feel a bit wobbly today but will keep plodding on x

fizzylem
      Participant

Hope you get it, and if not – silly t***s! Lol.

Hey, look, it’s amazing you are feeling well enough to put yourself out there for this – looking for work and the interviews can be hard work and soul destroying even when you are well and firing on all cylinders!

It will come; good for you; be kind to yourself lovely, knocks are inevitable so give yourself what you need when they occur x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Well done Fudgcake. Interviews are daunting at the best of times, throw in what we’re going through, and I think we should get the jobs on tenacity alone.
      💕💕

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Fingers crossed. Well done for going and doing it.

Fudgecake
      Participant

Big hugs to all you amazing ladies. Thank you xx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content