Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have had a terrible weekend with my husband. I told him that I don’t love him and i meant it but i don’t want him to be suspicious that I’m going so i told him I don’t mean it I was just angry

He has made me jump through hoops, saying I have to prove how much he means to me etc.

He makes me ring him every hour and if I don’t answer when he rings me he says I don’t care when I ring you you answer

I know some of you ladies are going through this as well and I sometimes just think get me out please

KIP.
      Participant

At least you’re not fooled by his delusional controlling behaviour. Try to tell yourself it’s a means to an end. Focus on your leaving date. It made me feel sick when I realised what a monster he was. Pretend your ill to buy some time. Invent an infection or flu. Anything for some breathing space. It’s anxiety inducing too so keep doing mindfulness or relaxation exercise. Your freedom is in sight x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi, I’ve now left my oh and don’t want to be telling untruths anymore but sometimes we have to in order to survive, to get to the next path on our journey. Yes we’ve become liars, tellers of half truths, but ask yourself why is this. Because those men don’t believe a word we say, and why is that. Because they see everyone as they see themselves. So lie your heart out, if it gets you away from him.
      Good luck IWMB 💞💞

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content