Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Freetobethegreatest
      Participant

Just came on here as needed some people to talk to who understand. Its such a lonely existence when you have no one you can talk to. To be honest i cant even go through it now because my brain hurts from all the thinking and stressing if i start thinking i wont be able to stop and ill be in tears ive got to collect my son from school soon paint on a happy face. When actually i feel so down. He messes with my head constantly. Does anyone else feel lonely out there and just need a hug?

ILoveMusic
      Participant

Hi Freetobe…

Sending you a huge hug and one for your boy too 🙂

You’re not alone you can join me on my special ‘Lonely Survivors Planet’ created specially for women like us who understand what it’s all about and when the words are stuck in our throats and we can’t think straight anymore to know you are never alone. We out here hear you XX

Stay strong! x

Sending a big hug <3

Nova
      Participant

Big Hugs on their way!
      Like you..I find it extremely lonely …thank G We found this site, as I know it’s my ‘go to’ when I need to tell women who …get it! It’s amazingly complex being involved in this kind of situation and no wonder your brain hurts, trying to explain it over again is tough! Generally I am alone with it although friends have listened, because I’ve been out of the situ for (detail removed by Moderator), it’s all old news to them…to me it’s not at all! It’s crazy how we are meant to drop all these major issues in life …just like that! Impossible..after more than (detail removed by Moderator) of his mistreatment, just walk away ‘normal’ like its no big deal…just how he wants it, done & dusted!

I get you totally! XC

Freetobethegreatest
      Participant

Sadly im still stuck with him though. Today i feel extremely down after another arguement. I feel so tired, so upset doesnt help its my time of month – of course he will Blame the rows on this. Constantly asking myself why me?? Why does god hate me so much 🙁

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content