Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dreamy77
      Participant

I feel like I’m literally living a nightmare, I feel so down. I work in a job (detail removed by Moderator) and yet I’m the one sitting here writing on this site. I just feel I have nowhere to turn. I took some time off work with stress (detail removed by Moderator) and went for a walk to clear my head- next thing I know I’m (detail removed by Moderator). I just want to feel ok again, I just want him to admit what his done and I just want the investigation to be over so I can move on.
      I used to work with this and although work have been very good with everything his still allowed to work but just not allowed in my area. Everytime the door goes I panick, I haven’t seen him for so long but I often hear him (detail removed by Moderator). Just the sound of his voice makes me want to cry.
      I’m not even sure what I’m writing right now but I just want to know when it starts to get better? Will these memories haunt me forever, how long has it taken for others to “get over” ( i know it never will be fully).
      Again my job is to be there for others and support them (detail removed by Moderator) and I feel like I’ve let myself down by not seeing the warning signs.

Same-again
      Participant

Hey Dreamy77,

YOU haven’t let anyone down. We all missed the signs or kinda ignored them. Whatever. DV can happen to anyone, and does.

The panic feeling is a tough one. I hear you on that one. Mine lives on the (detail removed by Moderator) – very close. Been some dark nights I’ll be honest. Prob paranoia but I often think I can hear noises etc.

Sorry – not much help am I!

It does/you will get better. Takes time and different things for different people.

Take care. x*x

Same-again
      Participant

Sorry – welcome!!

Dreamy77
      Participant

Thank you for your reply anything means a lot right now. Xx

Same-again
      Participant

Hi Dreamy77, I was wondering how you were doing. I sent you a PM too yesterday.

Do you have some support at the moment? Friend/family/other?

I’ve struggled with this element but it can/does help. 🙂

Sending you a virtual hog. X*x

Same-again
      Participant

*hug

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content