Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tea-and-biscuits
      Participant

Weird thing happened (detail removed by moderator). I’m just about ready to leave. I have planned to go (detail removed by moderator) less disruption for the children. I have told my husband and we have gone from pleading not to go . To shouting. Threatening to take my money. Anyway that’s not (detail removed by moderator) problem.  (Detail removed by moderator). So I popped out (detail removed by moderator) and left child alone. Don’t worry they are of a certain age where you can leave alone. I don’t want to disclose for safety reasons.. in the (detail removed by moderator) I nipped out my husband came home . It felt very strange as there was no need to come home.. I didn’t drive past his work. Just felt uncomfortable.

Bananaboat
      Participant

Check your phone, has he got you as a friend on Find My app (if iPhone)? Or do you have a camera doorbell he can see?

Tea-and-biscuits
      Participant

As far as I’m aware we have no security on the house . So maybe phone or car. It just seemed suspicious. Made me a little bit unsettled. I’m thinking possible a neighbour.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content