Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Melonballs
      Participant

Just wanted to share my news….

I’M PICKING THE KEYS UP TO MY NEW PLACE SOON!!!!!😁 😁 😁

Going to move stuff in slowly at first, and looking forward to a housey shopping spree from my secret stash!I

Sorry if I’ve upset anyone – certainly isn’t my intention 💗💗

True2myself
      Participant

Great news!! So happy for you 🙂

Happy new home 🏠

gettingtired
      Participant

Hey, that’s great news. I think it’s important to hear happy stories and positive moments on here as it gives others hope as well as you getting to share your good news.
      Enjoy your shopping spree 🤗 x

Eggshells
      Participant

Yay, good for you. Well done and enjoy. xx

Daisy Fairydust
      Participant

Well done Melonballs! It’s a great feeling when you start moving things in, just enjoy your moment, you have survived and got to this point. Enjoy buying bits for your new place. That’s the most exciting part, or it was for me. WA told me to make my wee refuge place feel like home and that’s what I’ve done with pictures and other bits that I’ve bought without compromise, without asking if it was ok to spend money. I’ve been after a certain coffee machine for years so bought it!
      Go and fill your new home with things you love, be happy, be free and feel at peace xx

ISOPeace
      Participant

Oh how lovely to hear a good news story! Congratulations Melonballs. I hope you indulge yourself and thoroughly enjoy the peace and freedom you deserve. Xxxxx

Hetty
      Participant

Absolutely thrilled for you. YAY! Wishing you lots of luck and happiness in your new home. Here’s to FREEDOM ❤️

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content