Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosemary
      Participant

I am physically and mentally worn out because the kids farther is intouch with my children and he keeps saying to me he still loves me that his sorry he wish I have him back ☹ he says he still loves me when he talks to me on the phone I don’t want to talk to him his getting my kids to pass the phone i want him to realise that I have moved
      On that I am not going back with him not after everything his put me thought I ran away from him months ago and I feel that things are back to normal like they was when I was with him I don’t want him in my life please give me some advice because its getting to much for me again I hate it I want to be left alone he wants me to be friends with him I have not got over the truma I went thought with him.

Hazel
      Participant

I have just left my abusive husband and he also is begging me to come back and he wants to be friends as well. I do not like his idea about friendships, I want totally get rid of him. He wasn’t a friend with me for decades but he wants it now. I think this is kind of manipulation but I also do not know how to deal with such situation so I will listen to the lovely ladies who can give us some support how to get rid of him totally from our lives.

Rosemary
      Participant

I am sorry to here Hazel that your going thought the same thing it’s horrible I really thought I got rid of my kids farther the only way I can get rid of him if my children don’t talk to him . One of my children will not listen to me the child still wants to talk to the dad . Its not a easy situation I hope someone can help us

Hazel
      Participant

Oh bless you. Luckly my daughter doesn’t want to talk to her dad, but he wants have a contact with her. I told him (detail removed by moderator). I hope we can be free for ever soon. Sending you lots of love and strengh❤

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content