Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Headcook
      Participant

So it’s the last one here
      I’m sat In an empty house
      Feeling very alone.
      He came (detail removed by moderator) twisted all that I said
      Made a joke of my shielding against me cause I’ve still not said where I’m moving too
      He couldn’t understand I had had a hard (detail removed by moderator) living here alone after claiming he had cried that first nite in his new place
      Said he can now just walk away if I say something he doesn’t like as he’s not going there with me no more.
      Says I only talk of myself and if I visit him I’m to ask how he is how he’s doing not just talk about me

Do I do as he says. ?

Saw partner (detail removed by moderator) wouldn’t even come in house at first ! I went out made polite conversation offered a drink
      She gave me a very light embrace when they left barely felt her touch me
      I gave the same back
      I could do no more
      Or could I have. ?
      I just feel so d**n empty.

Hc

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Headcook

I just wanted to show you some support. It must have been really hard for you to see him again and his partner.

You are doing the right thing by not saying where you are going, it is safer for you if he doesn’t know. I hope it is not too much longer to go until you move.

Take care and please keep posting

Lisa

Headcook
      Participant

I’m in my flat
      It was very emotional day and I didn’t sleep well
      Was sat on my balcony at 4am watching it get light
      I am numb
      But I’m here

iliketea
      Participant

That’s good to hear, glad you’re in your new place. You can breathe now. xx

lover of no contact
      Participant

Well done headcook you have done amazing to get away. The early days can be so hard. But soon the void will be filled with positive things. Keep posting and getting as much support as you need. It will get easier and you’ll start to get peace of mind which is priceless and no more walking on eggshells. Take it One Hour at a Time or even One Minute at a Time. Pay urself in the back as it’s so hard to leave …and you did it! Onwards and upwards:)

lover of no contact
      Participant

Typo- Pat urself on the back

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Headcook,

How are you doing today? I hope you have been able to settle into your new home a little more. Be kind to yourself and give yourself time to adjust.

Let us know how you are doing when you can.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content