Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      resilient
      Participant

Hi everyone,it has been a while. I have been frustrated today(detail removed by moderator) I know I am not alone in this (unfortunately). They are relentless.

Cecile
      Participant

try and distinguish between the lies that matter and this ethat don’t. the ones that matter are the ones that allege criminal things, as a drastic example. Those that don’t- which will probably be most of them- are hot air. Stay calm, I know its hard, but as you say its what they do.Every dog snarls when its cornered….

resilient
        Participant

Thank you Cecile. I feel like they are all relevant as it is another opportunity to be abusive

fizzylem
      Participant

Its really annoying for sure, but you’ve got to hold fast and not listen, not let it in, not let it rile you and stay with your truth – what he says is irrelevant to you – its all rubbish. (detail removed by moderator) x

Cecile
      Participant

So sorry-I know we aren’t supposed to discuss court cases here so sorry I cannot give you any help….perhaps someone who has been in the same situation in the past could give you better support? I know you are having a dreadful, anxious time and could really do with as much support as you can get… 🙂

resilient
      Participant

Thank you both, your kind words have reassured me.
      My emotions tend to sway my judgement. I know that I dread the whole experience, nevermind the lies. I want to stay strong for our child, to protect them and I feel scared. (detail removed by moderator)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content