Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Chocaholic
      Participant

I haven’t posted on here in a long time but today I’m having a bad day. I found his (detail removed by moderator) stash and I was so angry that I poured it down the sink and replaced with baking soda etc(detail removed )I have now gone out as I am meeting my friends but I just don’t know how I can keep putting on a brave fake face and I am now receiving videos of him(detail removed) I just don’t know what to I do and why put up with this. I could afford to give him the money but I don’t want to. Do I just make an excuse and go home

Thanks

KIP.
      Participant

I’d ring the police and show them the video. You cannot deal with this alone and you will always come second place to his addiction however it’s not his addiction that makes him abusive, that’s a choice he makes to deliberately abuse you.

KIP.
      Participant

It’s not safe for you to go home.

gettingtired
      Participant

Mine has a cocaine habit if that’s the drug you’re talking about and although it doesn’t cause the abuse (they choose to abuse us!) it can definitely make it worse as well as alcohol in my experience x

Chocaholic
      Participant

Thank you. I didn’t come home till now and thankfully he isn’t in. Hoping he doesn’t come back for tonight

gettingtired
        Participant

Please stay safe and call the police if you’re in danger x

peppa-pig
      Participant

Please be safe! My ex had many drug habits again it’s not an excuse but it was horrible and it left me and my baby hungry as drugs prioritise everything i hate drugs and everything about them 💔

gettingtired
        Participant

Wow, that really is shocking to think you and your baby were left without food as his drug habit took priority. It’s truly awful! Glad you’re not with him anymore x

peppa-pig
      Participant

Thank u, it was a bad time but it taught me survival instincts so even if I struggle now money wise I know what to do and where to go for help x
      Chocoholic hope ur ok x

Chocaholic
      Participant

Andrea17 I am so sorry that happened to you I hope you and your child are now okay

peppa-pig
      Participant

We are how r,u?

Chocaholic
      Participant

I am okay for today thank you. We haven’t really spoken today and I’m happy to keep it that way

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content