Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      HunkyDory
      Participant

And I’m going to enjoy it. Sat in the sun outside with a beer or two listening to football and cricket. Not everlasting cleaning a dirty house, being an entertainment manager, spending cash I don’t have and waiting for the next row. Life is good today. I hope you lovely lot are doing ok xx

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Sounds wonderful. I’m very close to a moving date so using the extra time to finalise my packing.

Long dog walks in the sunshine culminating in a cool drink in a beer garden will help me through that though. 🙂

It will be marvellous to go into a public place, have one drink, talk normally to people with no undertones and without being scared, and then leave refreshed with no fear.

HunkyDory
      Participant

Isn’t it bliss Ebony Raven? I could never have a friendly conversation with anyone anywhere without him saying I was flirting with them.. even an 80 year old man on a plane..🙄 if I had a dog to walk I’d be out there too. I don’t think the cat would be impressed me taking her to a beer garden. I hope your day to move is soon and you enjoy your new space and freedom. Lots of love xx

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

That’s so good to hear, your posts made me smile and laugh 😄 enjoy your peace and joy!
      I’m enjoying mine too, I will go swimming this weekend, maybe the last time outside this year!☀️

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content