Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Following last nights events I need to get away. I talked to my sister and she has said that our brother can pick us up while he is at work.

(Detail removed by moderator) You had better not leave me he told me because no one else would put up with your s**t and your paranoia. I am not paranoid. Every month he gives me (detail removed by moderator) and I have run out of money and I am questioned why I want more. I am on maternity leave at the moment.

Friday night he went out and came back this morning drunk. He’s expecting me to look after him. I said no you have got yourself drunk so you can look after yourself. He then said that it’s my fault he got drunk. I didn’t respond.

KIP.
      Participant

You’re absolutely doing the right thing. They dont even make sense so don’t try to work them out. They twist everything round leaving us even more confused and hurt. You won’t win an argument with him because he will lie, justify, blame, and simply change the goal posts. You have to look after you and your children because he won’t x

diymum@1
      Participant

You can see now this is all about him xx and it’s poor me with him. He doesn’t take responsibility he wants you to. Your doing the best thing and you won’t regret it x best thing I ever did with a similar experience xx just do it as they say! Take care ♥️

Hetty
      Participant

It’s more like no one is going to put up with his s**t. Get out while you have this offer and support. Start a new life with your baby. Get away from his drama and dysfunction and don’t look back.

diymum@1
      Participant

I don’t if this helps at all? But I did the opposite I stayed I tried to appease xx and it made me ill. It drains us and it changes us and it’s hard to come back from. The sooner you do this the better are you chances of a normal life. With out a word off a lie. It’s taken me 25 years to feel free and ok again. The longer we stay the tighter the grip xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content