Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hopesprings
      Participant

So I was watching some programme last night when a celeb was in therapy… Something the therapist said really touched me as I believe it is totally like me. She said the celebrity pushes and tests people to see if they are going to stick around by creating drama/chaos She said the people who stick around may not always be the best people as they may be attracted to drama or have ulterior motives. I feel that was totally me and my ex and part of the reason he would use for his awful treatment of me was some of the dramatic things I had donein the beginning of the relationship. I’m not in any way saying he was justified or I deserved it but I definetly was attracted to drama and I most certainly did test him whether consciously or not. Anyway I just found that interesting.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Hopesprings,

Thank you for your post. I am so happy to see how far you have come and how clear things seem for you. You are doing brilliantly so please keep being kind to yourself.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Hopesprings
      Participant

Thank you Lisa. Couldn’t have done it without the support from women’s aid and this forum.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content