Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Yiyuh
      Participant

Yesterday I took the first step
      by contacting Women’s Aid. I have been with my husband for almost (detail removed by moderator). Just had a baby and I realised that, it’s not a healthy environment for me and my child.

Psychological, emotional abuse and “gaslighting” are all words I tried to deny I was going through. Everytime I experienced something my husband would tell me I’m mad. But hearing other people turning around and saying the same thing. It means a lot to my well-being. As I really believed my husband when he said that I was.”Crazy.” Every week he comes with a new label and when I ask him if he wants a divorce. He states that he doesn’t.

Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

Well done for firstly calling WA but also for posting on here.

I’m so sorry you are having to deal with this and the effects it has. (detail removed by moderator) is a long time and I think the longer it’s gone on for the more ‘normal’ we make it in our heads. BUT it’s not normal and you shouldn’t have to deal with his words and actions.

Without doubt this is going to take time to process, so have a read through some other posts there is plenty of good advice here in the group.

Stay strong and well done!

Yiyuh
        Participant

Thank you

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

EXIT SITE

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account