Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      godschild
      Participant

We went shopping tonight and I have always felt I had to ask him on every decision on buying and get his approval tonight I made a couple of choices myself and did not feel the need to check with him, just put them in the trolley and felt confident about MY choices

Anonymous
      Inactive

Go you, it is amazing how the small things add up. You are getting stronger everyday, sending you hugs x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Well done you feel turning point.

FS xx

Freedom123
      Participant

Taking back control and thinking for youself feels absolutely fantastic!

Hi Freedom, it certainly does, i love every single day of my independent free life. Your post reminded me how much of a constricting relationship i was in. We are all born alone not tied to another person. We should be free to do and buy what we want. Its not right how this choice is taken away from us by somebody. I might go out and buy myself a treat today X*X

Serenity
      Participant

Well done, Godschild!

Next, you’ll be shopping at Waitrose for caviar! And eating it without him! 😉

Enjoy treating yourself!!

I love the Warrior you’re becoming!

Ayanna
      Participant

Wonderful! Enjoy the things you bought! x*x

godschild
      Participant

Thank you ladies your encouragment means a lot xxxx

readytogetbetter
      Participant

Well done you and congratulations on your growing confidence and freedom x

godschild
      Participant

Thankyou ready to get better x

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content