Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

How nice it feels to not have to put up with the silent treatment any more. I have just looked at my mobile phone & it reminded me of all of the times when I used to look at my phone feeling so miserable, needy and asking myself what I had done wrong. I would often sent repeated messages as his deliberate silence & withholding made me feel so on edge. I would send him a message, something very innocent or even essential, confirming plans etc. In response he would deliberately not reply for some time, I often felt it were to punish me, I would imagine him looking at his phone, seeing it was me, feeling satisfaction that I am contacting him and then making an informed decision to completely ignore me. This was so hurtful and made me feel really needy.

betterdays
      Participant

Hi healthy archive I’ve not heard owt from him for over a week so I guess hes going down road of silent treatment do u think it’s another tactic? I’m dying to contact him but if I do I’m finished x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content