Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Frankfurter
      Participant

Hi all, I’m new to this forum. I’ve been out for (detail removed by Moderator), but I’ve come here because of issues that just keep popping up.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi Frankfurter, welcone to the forum. Sometimes it takes a while for the brain to release what it’s hidden from us for so long, a defence mechanism if you like. Now you’ve been away for so long, it will allow more and more of what was said and done to you, in order for you to process, deal, accept and finally store it again.
      Keep posting and reading others stories, thers some great advice given on this forum and its also an uncool diagonally safe place to ven

IWMB 💕💕

Hello Frankfurter good to hear from you. Tis all a journey isn’t it.
      Keep posting. Me too, several years out. As you say ‘things pop up’. Sometimes the fact that they do gets me down, however best to keep ‘talking’ and using the tools we can use to help ourselves. Like this forum
      all best
      ftc
      x

Frankfurter
      Participant

Thanks IWMB and FTC, I suppose I thought I would be done with all this now. You never quite recover do you? Just learn to live with it.

I would agree Frankfurter. Not exactly an ‘education’ anyone would wish to have, but here we all, altogether searching for truth, wisdom and moving forward.
      I’m so grateful for this forum and thank you for joining it. I’m having a rubbish day. Not trauma related but due to aftermath of flu which is making me feel a bit dizzy as it affects my sinuses. Still , the roof not falling in. Peaceful etc and for that I am grateful.
      all best
      ftc
      x

Frankfurter
      Participant

Oh bleuch, flu is awful. You have my sympathy. At least we know there are other reasons to feel crummy now!

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hey there ftc,I hope you get better really soon. Flu is just awful.💜
      IWMB 💕💕

Thanks ladies. So grateful for kind words. Another day and will be better.
      Just that blearch thing about not being able to get out and about you know
      all best
      ftc
      x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content