Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Louloubee
      Participant

So it’s been (detail removed by moderator) weeks now that I took him back after me kicking him out with everything he owned in my house out! He came crying with a engagement ring! And yes I fell hook line and sinker for it…… Within (detail removed by moderator) the lies started… The hinting of wanting to go out drinking even tho he did say it would all stop…. (detail removed by moderator) he said he was only going to the pub be home at (detail removed by moderator) he turned his phone off all night and was not at the local pub and didn’t come home…..now (detail removed by moderator) he’s horrible to me via the phone… He don’t want me …he’s had enough… He’s done nothing wrong! Is this guy for real???? Hes at his mates i feel like screaming he’s your typical (detail removed by moderator) I think he’s probably the worse case I’ve seen in my life …. I feel like finding him and letting all my anger out!!!!! So angry!!!! He keeps coming back and keeps taking the p**s!!! We were shopping and I over heard his phone call I did confront him that i heard a night out being planned… He went for me and said to his mate tell her before I smash her head in… But it turned out I was right Anyway… He’s saying he went out because we were rowing… No I new you were up to something and I was right I feel I need to run away he’ll never leave me 🙁 he tourchers me

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi hunni. i am on here because of a lying vilr alcoholic. omg the engagement ring thing the sly phone calls the not coming home for days on end. i couldn’t put up with it anymore it was killing me. he left me in thousands of pounds worth of debt took me for a complete ride and mugged me off. please get rid he will never change they cant and wont stop drinking. i got the strength and got rid yes im still struggling but its worth it to have my life back xx

Louloubee
      Participant

Hey it’s awful it really is… The texts and calls have now started asking to come home its Just manipulation as he’s proven it will never change it’s just abuse

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content