Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I decided, to pick me up and spur me on to fight against the dark cloud hanging over me, that I would buy something nice when I feel better. Something to aim towards, as it were.

I picked a beautiful long wool coat and was really looking forwards to treating myself.

Only, I suddenly remembered that it is just like a (detail removed by moderator) he bought me to stop me calling the police.

I now have to find something else. What if I can’t find anything that doesn’t bring back memories of him?

Bethesda
      Participant

I can’t go to some places in my town,I can’t listen music anymore,happy or sad,I can’t bear the music for months,I can’t eat,I can’t wear some clothes he used to like of me…
      Memories,memories and b****y memories
      Our anniversary is just now,that’s why I’m going abroad
      I don’t blame you
      The only thing I know is just THEY’RE NOT FEELING THE SAME RIGHT NOW,AT ALL
      They’re fine and wondering why we don’t move on
      F*****g hilarious

Anonymous
      Inactive

I hope that you have a nice time.

I bought back all of my music that he threw away, then discovered I wanted to listen to new music.

Bethesda
      Participant

I’m proud of you,love!
      Keep going with your old stuff,I wish I could do it
      My old stuff is just him,just this town,the radio 6 stuff,the only thing I know of England
      But I will get rid of it soon,I really hope so
      I’m not the proper person to advice anyone atm but things will get better
      Massive hugs from me
      X*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

thank you for your messages. Its really hard. I was so pleased to have something to look forwards to and I don’t know what to do now.

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Start small. Get yourself a body creme or a perfume that has a new scent you’ve never used before. When you wear that perfume you can associate it with freedom.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content