Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

It was weird. I spoke to a professional which got it. She said that she felt I should go on a course to help me work out my sexual abuse. She said she is going to hold a meeting of “professionals” who work with my kids and have worked with me. She is going to find ways that I can protect myself against him, and hopefully make right this court set up.

I have always tried to do stuff alone, because people can’t be trusted, they are only going to side with the abuser, or call me bad words. It was amazing to speak to a person that said the stuff I came to realize. I feel… like this may be the beginning. I feel quite… at peace tonight. I hope this time things work out.

fizzylem
      Participant

Aww its good to read you have found soomeone who gets it TF; shows us how much a bit of understanding can mean hey x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content