Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Is back again this time you will never know how much I loved you and probably still do I can’t believe it’s got to this. Been hearing the same line chapter and verse… loosing control slrings to mind…..Ha ha bl**dy ha!!!!! X

KIP.
      Participant

Block his texts all together. You are wasting headspace reading them and are keeping him in your head which is what he wants. They will try any tactic. Good or bad. Block him and don’t waste another minute on him x

betterdays
        Participant

Yes I’m going to I’m not going to sink again x

betterdays
      Participant

He’s text it’s because I’m no contact I just laugh (detail removed by Moderator)….X

betterdays
      Participant

Hi I think about 12 days u see he’s used to this kind of thing but I’m determined to see it through till hpflly he gets the message. It’s right our strength is there weakness x

betterdays
      Participant

Hi we’re with it nearly 2 decades. In beginning 3 black eyes. Massive bruised arm strangled head bashed of a wall kicked. Ran at with a metal scooter when (detail removed by Moderator) months pregnant. Dragged round room by my hair. Punched holes in the doors ripped cs of my neck. Smashed things constantly walked on eggshells yrs me and my 3 autistic sons. Called f.ing mental r******d bstrds humiliated for yrs head games attempted suicide twice. Chased me in his car tried milling us driving wreckless x

betterdays
      Participant

Hi the physical stopped few yrs ago I have a Dv worker I’ve been attending freedom programme months now even though he’s a stone throw away he don’t come to my door he does first time il have an order on him he’s going to have to realise now my silence speaks volumes when u show strength they hate it. I love my sons and when I look at them tears fill my eyes with how I let them down not no more were doing ok. I’ve stopped him seeing his son but in tonight’s text they wernt a mention of how he were its me he wants but too bad…..X

betterdays
      Participant

Yes I do I don’t reply to him and this is what’s annoying him x

betterdays
      Participant

Yes definitely I’m determined been into my settings on my phone blocked him completely he’s annoyed because he’s loosing control x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content