Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      True2myself
      Participant

Hi everyone. Not gonna go into detail but…. justice is on its way!!!

Then tonight sad things happened. I know this is real vague but it has to be. I just need comfort I guess from those that understand.

One other thing. We are the ones that suffer and those around me just leave. I’m literally on my own dealing with so much and those that I support are nowhere to be seen. Even though I’m better on my own if this is what they do. It still hurts.

Thanks for reading. Update will be added later

Watersprite
      Participant

Hello – just sending a message of support and to say even though you cannot say what is going on we are all standing together with you and in awe of your bravery and pleased that justice is coming but also stand alongside the sad thing and the losses from those who have not stood up when you needed them. I found that heartbreaking too x update us when you can xx

True2myself
        Participant

Thank you so much. (detail removed by Moderator) brought good news but now need to wait (detail removed by Moderator) which isn’t too far away. It’s tough on the children. I’m scared how they will feel

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, the Karma bus 🚌 is coming for him. Step back and let the authorities take over from here. Keep gathering that support network around you. From WA to Samaritans (I called them a lot in the early days). People who understand and validate your feelings like this forum 💕. Recovery is a real rollercoaster but without an abuser crushing you every step of the way, you slowly build yourself back up. Like an iceberg that’s been chipped away on top, underneath you’re still strong and picture that iceberg growing again upwards. That’s you. Gather support for the kids too. Let the school know and see if they can have some extra help if there’s a school psychologist or therapist that can keep and eye on them or ever a favourite teacher. As long as they see you strong they will follow x you’re doing great x

True2myself
        Participant

Thank you so much ❤can’t even begin to explain the huge benefit I’ve had from this forum and the amazing messages.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content