Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

If your awake like me, you will have noticed how dark it is now early mornings. I’ve been out in my garden just and the owls were hooting in the oak tree above my special place where I was sat. Times are changing… Longer hours of darkness ahead, for those of us that struggle with sleep & waking. Coping with the loss of sunshine in our lives to look forward to will be difficult for those of us who relied on it’s anaesthesia affect on our last lives. It’s distracting affect! Hope your all coping/ adapting to the change💞

Hazydayz
      Participant

It was wonderful to be up at 5am. See the last of the crescent moon🌌🌙 waning in a clear starry sky. It felt Magical! Owls hooting still in the oaks nearby. I decided today was going to be a good day! I left at 7am for the seaside 🌅 feels great! 💞

Beautifulday
      Participant

Good Morning @Hazydayz I hope your doing ok, I cpuldnt sleep again last night so was up at 4am and there’s just something about the peace and tranquility that is so comforting, wishing you and everyone on the forum a beautiful Day xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Oh! Hello again…before I go🏖️🐚🦀 yes! I agreed! Beautiful at 5am outside. 🌌🌙🌳🦉 so serene! Had to see it! to be there! x💞

Hazydayz
        Participant

Morning Beautifulday. Hope it is for you a Beautiful day and it follows a good nights sleep had maybe? Hopefully! My day Started very early again! It’s exhausting sometimes isn’t it. Misty morning out here so maybe? another Beautiful day, hope so!🌞 Enjoy! 💞

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content