Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      xpeacex
      Participant

Hi, me and kids moved to our new house today and I thought would be happy as new place and away from old house where abusive stuff happened.
      I am just want to sleep but got two kids who yet to go sleep and I been emotional couple of times.
      My ex has got someone he knows to contact me about family court and they even got in touch with my mum too so guess that been playing on my mind. So far family court going ok for me I think and ex possibly desperate or something.
      Didnt expect to post but I don’t have any friends or anyhing.
      xpeacex

AlwaysSorry
      Participant

Hi there xpeacex,

Congratulations on your new home. I can understand why you’ve felt emotional at times, it’s a lot to take in and not somewhere we thought we’d be. It’s good you have found a place away from the reminders of the old house, but your old house was still your home, too. I think it’s okay to feel sad about leaving what you wanted to be your safe place. It’s no wonder you are exhausted as well, I hope the children will settle early so you can get some much neeeded rest. Your new place will feel like home in no time and I’m sure you will feel happy about it sooner than you know. And I hope you will feel safe there. Sometimes it’s just hard as we find ourselves in circumstances we never wished for x

Hopefully where you live now you will be able to make some great friends, you deserve to have that in your life. If family court is going okay for you, your ex is likely becoming desperate but try to not let him cloud this fresh start for you and your children. I hope family court will continue to go well for you x

Keep posting on here x Sending you wishes of a good rest tonight x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content