Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Musicisthehealing
      Participant

Hello everyone, thanks for creating a forum like this.
      (Detail removed by Moderator) years ago i met i guy, it was love at first sight, he refused to use condom and i immediately got pregnant.
      What happened next is a strange relationship without the love i was expected to give and receive. He forgot to tell me that he had a (Detail removed by Moderator) months old (Detail removed by Moderator) with a(Detail removed by Moderator) woman that followed us out (Detail removed by Moderator) and she punched me. I was pregnant already and i didn’t know. We rented a room together and he used to came late or not coming at all, without giving me explanations or being upset because he wasn’t doing nothing wrong. He started asking me money after I used to give him my half of the rent and this easily became an habitude which it made me feel nervous about. He started to tell me that I should have started to buy things for the baby but he never gave me the money to do it. (Detail removed by Moderator) we rented a house with his sister and his behaviour changed. Finally I saw him in love. Because he stopped to not coming back home for a while, finally I had the house to give birth. But it was only the roof over my head.
      I always ate my food alone whilst he was in the kitchen with his sister, we never went out together(Detail removed by Moderator). His ex started to harass me after (Detail removed by Moderator) because he asked me to do it. They have a child and he was worried about ss involved. He used to put me down in front of others. I was annoying, I wasn’t giving him the chance to play his role in buying things. I bought everything and I received a lot from family. The day before the birth we had a bad conversation and I gave birth (Detail removed by Moderator) before, now I can say for stress. I made the mistake to let him register the child with his surname too.
      He used to put me down for everything that i wanted to do with her, breastfeeding, hygiene practice, dressing her…now she is (Detail removed by Moderator) months and I can say it is a domestic abuse.
      And I want to start again and leave as soon as possible.
      He started to drink more and more and he is a n********t, gaslighter, money craving behaviour, he defines himself as (Detail removed by Moderator) but he likes to threats, blackmail, insults and I can go on.
      The real abusive situation started in (Detail removed by Moderator) when I told him that he asked me to ask housing benefit because he was supposed to leave and it was a trick to threats me to report me to fraud to the council and use his money without responsibility. I told him that I was tired to buy everything alone because he wasn’t playing his part.
      He started to shout in front of the child, he almost throw the (Detail removed by Moderator) to me for (Detail removed by Moderator) times, he threats to punch me many times, he smashed up the bed and he almost ruined (Detail removed by Moderator) from the wall. He almost throw the laundry basket on us because if I didn’t have nothing to do I was nasty and I could have clean the room and the clothes.
      Few days later he bought lot of clothes for the child but in (Detail removed by Moderator) months the pattern is being big and bigger.
      I spent (Detail removed by Moderator) of holiday in (Detail removed by Moderator) with my daughter and his ex sent me the whole WhatsApp backup finding out that they never stopped to have sex together and I caught him sending naked pics of himself on messenger and inviting women at my home! Too much.
      When I came back he was upset using silence against me and he managed to make me have sex.
      Few days later he was drunk and he was trying to tto be naughty in front of the child and I went mad because she was up.
      I asked him to shut up and he was saying that even if I didn’t want when he would have put it inside I would have liked it. I had to kicked him and bite him. He started laughing and he held my ankles. I felt petrified and violated. I’m tired to be called stupid, useless, bad educated bad was b***h, confused, c**t. I’m not what he says but I need to leave.
      (Detail removed by Moderator) ago he threated me to throw the chair over me and after that he showered me with a beer on my face and I called police.
      Please any advice is welcome. I know I’m not mad and am trying to be stronger than ever.
      What can I do to protect my child? If I leave I don’t trust him to stay alone with her.
      Thanks for reading 🙂

Hello love,
      Please contact women’s aid immediately on the helpline. This man sounds very dangerous.
      What you need to do is leave with your child and get a place in refuge.
      They will help you further.
      I am so sorry that you have had to experience this. It is not only yourself but your child which is at risk.
      Start gathering essential documents in secret and make a plan with women’s aid.
      You can do this. Moving is a new life.
      Step by step, keep posting.
      The lovely ladies on here will help you through.
      Many of us have been there.
      Try to get through to the helpline.
      Do NOT repeat do NOT tell your partner what you are doing.
      and don’t tell anyone else.
      You are strong enough. You can do this
      big hug
      ftc
      x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content