Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pinkturtle
      Participant

He something that belongs to me to one of his kids. Quite a large item, unsure if i can say under forum rules

I was looking for it (removed by moderator).

Apparently I wasn’t using it and I’d have said no if he asked.

The other daughter was asking me about if I had one of these last month, it’s now clear she way and knew.

I can’t even have my own belongings anymore, what do I even do about that

Pinkturtle
      Participant

This isnt the first time this has happened, it’s just normally smaller stuff. I caught him in my clothes a few months ago, when I asked what he was doing he said “(removed by moderator)” so now I have to hide said item as one day it will just go missing

KIP.
      Participant

Hi, he won’t ever change and he’s deliberately doing these things to upset you. I’d talk to his children and call out his behaviour. Tell,them he’s giving your property away deliberately to upset you and cause a rift between you and ask them not to accept anything else from him that belongs to you. Talk to your local women’s aid. He won’t change but you can. There is lots of help now for women who want to leave an abuser x

Pinkturtle
      Participant

But whilst I’m trying to escape is there anything I can do to protect my belongings?

I did move a lot to my parents but they allow him to come and go as he pleases so he just helps himself

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content