Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Had seen my partners mum and basically said you want to watch your son near her she will bleed him dry. This is of course because I didn’t give my ex anything of the house which nobody would of. She also said anyway my lads got a lovely lass now. Ha. BuT little does she know my ex were still sending me texts basically saying he can’t help me because I won’t let him. And her son hasn’t changed a bit because only couple weeks ago her son were f.ing and blinding at me in texts. So who’s to say his new woman isn’t having the same??? Xx

Serenity
      Participant

I think my ex is managing to fool his parents to a large degree.

He can do this even more easily as they live abroad- and he’s just told them his version. He was a challenging child ( he stole money from them- I found out too late! ), but he’s probably made them believe he’s a changed adult, and they probably don’t want to admit he may not have done.

His mum shouldn’t have spoken to you. It must be upsetting. But just ignore it. You know the truth.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content