Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Few days back all done and dusted. A part of me feels sad I guess. But I’m relieved in a way as it’s end of an era. Didn’t make that much money but I’m out of it. My son still hasn’t seen his dad for coming up to  (removed by moderator) mark we are all loads stronger there days. I’m still not in contact with my family I’ve wiped out all negative people from my life now I have to for our mental health. Things are still tough for us. We get lonely but I would never go back to that life…..x*x

Congratulations 😀😀😀😀😀x*x

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

Hi Better days, me too – on all counts! As you say there are very mixed feelings but absolutely no regrets. Now we have made space we can fill our lives with good, healthy, supportive stuff. Congratulations for coming so far. We were far stronger than we realised! 🙋 Xx

Serenity
      Participant

Well done, Betterdays!

Jennaflorrie
      Participant

Onward and upward….well done you x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi BD

I’m so pleased you have sold your house, now your life beginnings

FS xx

lover of no contact
      Participant

Great news betterdays. A big tie broken with your abuser. A great achievement. You must be so proud of yourself. You have come so far. This is a great positive step forward for you and your boys.

Tuppance
      Participant

And so your happy and amazing future begins … congratulations ! X

Suntree
      Participant

One more step towards a wonderful future for you both 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content