Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Is going to get reposessed as I’ve not kept up to payments. I’ve an eviction date although I’m not living in it. It’s not really been the money I’ve got to a stage were I couldn’t care less. Been on phone to mortgage I’ve to provideots of evidence then theyl make a decision x

godschild
      Participant

Hi, It may affect your credit ratings in the future with it being repossesed, so look into that xx

KIP.
      Participant

Can you put a tennant in it to help pay the arrears? Maybe the mortgage company would agree to that?

betterdays
        Participant

Hi kip I’d had tenants in they trashed it. I’ve agreed a sale just hope it goes through. I’ve got so low everything’s spiralled out of control x

Dear Better Days, your local Council will have a debt advice team and make be able to save your home, it is worth going in for an appointment. The Housing team will advise you, alternatively, contact Shelter and ask what your options are. X*X

Confused123
      Participant

Hi Hun

I am on a course for three days but will try and message u in between, private messaage me where your house is and how far behind u r in payments

Dear Better Days, Please contact Shelter or Co-operative Legal about the fact that you own your own home & are having problems. You ex could have some claim over your home, you need to make sure you protect this asset. There is much help available from your local council or Shelter, they can protect you from losing your home or from being robbed. This is so important. If you lose your home this is going to be bad for you moving forward, the availability of housing now is dire your home is your asset. Please take care.XXXXX

Serenity
      Participant

I hope the mortgage company can help you.

They normally have a section for those experiencing difficulties.

It’s easy when you are very low to begin letting things go and feeling like you don’t care. Try to think that this is you and your boys’ future security.

Good luck.
      Hugs X

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content