Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hopesprings
      Participant

Has liked me on a dating site. I’m a mix of emotions. Disgusted, angry, laughing at how pathetic he really is. As if I’m going to like him back 🙄. When will it stop though?!

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

It’s a hoover, designed to get him back in your thoughts, designed to upset, anger and confuse you, anything so you stop no contact so he can get his control back. Just ignore it, they hate being ignored. And maybe use another site if it’s too triggering, I have been scared to go back on the site I met my ex boyfriend on in case he comes up on a list of ‘top matches’ or whatever they called it, it would feel humiliating and triggering and upsetting. Also, you can usually block men on these sites so you might just be able to do that so his face doesn’t keep coming up to haunt you. No doubt he’ll hate the fact that you’re on the site and can meet other men so will have done this to get back in your face again.

Hopesprings
      Participant

Thanks. Didn’t even think of blocking but if he does it again I will.

Confused123
      Participant

block him now hun, stay in control

Hopesprings
      Participant

I can’t now because of the type of site it is I’ve deleted the like effectively. But will if he does again. Thx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content