Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      HopeLoveHappiness
      Participant

Good morning to you all 💕

Some of you have read my posts so may understand a little better. Basically i got my daughter back after a while, i wanted to stop contact with her dad, for good reason. He’s completely messed her little head up with lies. (detail removed by moderator)  i have real concerns regarding her mental health. (Detail removed by moderator) he has gotten away with this, without any consequences. (Detail removed by moderator). Which backs up what i said all along. I don’t want to send her back but I don’t want Anymore trouble. Im also having to seek therapy for my daughter. I feel like im d****d if i do and d****d if I don’t 😭

KIP.
      Participant

If he’s abusing you child you have every right to withhold contact. I’d talk to your local women’s aid and get some legal advice. Most solicitors offer initial free advice. He took her from you once before which is abuse and He will continue to use her against you. To control you and to continue his abuse of you.

HopeLoveHappiness
        Participant

Hey Kip💜

Well I did, I refused contact. My lawyer initially advised me to persuade her to go, which i didn’t understand after everything but we move so, I tried to persuade her and she didn’t want to go. I then said I wasn’t going to force my child, and now (detail removed by moderator) on she had no contact with her dad x*x

Hazydayz
      Participant

Morning HopeLoveHappiness. I hope it is a good one? I Just read your recent post and feel so much for you and your little daughter. I wished you much joy and happiness only a week ago it seems? The day you were being reunited. It’s so sad to read that now the unhappiness is seeping in to your life realising what
      your little girl has gone through or is going through now, her father’s behaviour having left it’s awful mark on her. The consequence of this telling on her little mind and well being. It’s so sad and anger making. I hope he gets what he deserves! It’s unbelievable that he is unaccountable? I wish you every success in finding the right help for your daughter’s recovery and for yourself too. Hopefully? This might lead to a raising of awareness that may point a finger of blame in the direction of her father and who knows?…a possible positive out come for your daughter and you. Like him being issued with a non contact order! Giving you and your daughter the chance to recover and be happy, I hope! Good luck to you both and lots of love 💗

HopeLoveHappiness
        Participant

Hello Hazydayz💜

Well after all of that, and my lawyer advising me to send her for her contact. He has not seen her in (detail removed by moderator)! Shes come along so much, when she was seeing him. The tantrums were awful, although I understand this was because he would talk bad about me in front of her and make her go through all that horrible stuff. But she is doing so much better now, the school have seen a difference, my family have seen a difference and I have too. Our relationship is stronger than ever. He hasn’t even tried to get contact, which honestly I’m so glad about. All I wanted was for my daughter to have a relationship with her dad, it’s a shame that he’s let her down in so many ways. The cp told me that he would be charged with false allegations and wasting police time. So I have no idea if that’s happened or not xxxx

fizzylem
      Participant

Have you called the NSPCC? Could get her some of the support she needs and give you the evidence to support your claim x

HopeLoveHappiness
        Participant

Hey Fizzylem💜

To be honest I didn’t even think of them. It probably would have been a good idea at the time. But we just want to move on from it all, I just want her to be happy and not be worrying about things xxxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content