Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      UkGamer
      Participant

Hey all… Sorry this mad be a but if a rant and im sorry its just really effecting me now and my mental health and im really not shore how much i can take of it…
      So i normally enjoy doing my hobbies were i can get out on my own but i feel trapped not and limited to doing this. My h works (detail removed by Moderator) and im (detail removed by Moderator) for my child who has special needs yes hes just going back but with now no after school clubs oct (staffing issues) i take to school pick up look after in half terms as well as cook clean and do everythink pritty much. Wmy h dosent help with the childcare at all on his own and spends most of his time ever on his phone playing games on his computer on on his man toys… I have no confidence etc im limited to pritty much doing my hobbies maybe 1 or 2 times a year max and that s maybe a saterday sunday as mid week im doing the childcare… Im at this state of mind now were i might as well give it up as i just dont get time to do anythink now… I have to ask or nag at him to do somethink as he wont do it for himself and im drained i need a way out somehow as i really dobt know how much more i can take

ladiesand gentlemen
      Participant

PLEASE get some external help
      Speak to your GP,Health Visitor,Womens Aid(one to one)or your local women’s centre
      I did have a nervous breakdown, after many many years of abuse and neglect, its a horrible terrifying thing to happen and you MUST seek help before your mind goes too far.
      He will always duck out of responsibility, that’s what they do !!!!
      You deserve SO much more and have a great deal on your plate
      PLEASE get help
      Take care x*x

Gazebo
      Participant

I have no advise but I feel exactly how you do I know they doesn’t help you and I’m so sorry, I feel so trapped. Please take the advise above and speak to people who can help you xxxxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content