Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hopesprings
      Participant

I got some bad news last week regarding him just before I was due to go out to work. On my way to work I was so distracted with it I ended up in an accident with a cyclist. (I was walking) I’ve hurt my shoulder and been signed off work for a week. I feel like he’s still managing to wreck things for me without even being in contact. Just feeling a bit down and sorry for myself really. The accident could well have still happened had I not recieved that call. Who knows? Just feel like c**p I love my job and only started recently.

godschild
      Participant

So sorry to hear this, we seem to get extra things happen and they make it all worse for us when already suffering and struggling, sendimg you a hug x

Serenity
      Participant

Hi Hopesprings,

Take advantage of the week to really recharge and rest. Pamper yourself and do things you don’t normally have time to do.

If you’ve received negative news from him, you’re even more in need of self-care, to counteract the negativity.

Don’t worry about your job: these things happen. You can return next week refreshed. Xx

Hopesprings
        Participant

Thanks I didn’t really look at it like that 🙂 xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content