Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Chameleon
      Participant

Just don’t have enough ANYTHINGS at the moment. Not enough time, energy, sleep, patience, brain space or funds… etc etc etc.

Anyone else feel like that?

I’m getting ready to move and 2020 and the pandemic and shielding etc is getting on top of me! Really struggling right now!

gettingtired
      Participant

Hi chameleon, are you still living with your abuser? I know the feeling. Probably because they take up all of our strength, patience, brain power away with their constant c**p. Unless you’ve already left them and are having a tough time? xx

Chameleon
        Participant

Just got confirmation that I am moving! I can’t wait. A new start. A place of my own. My own space and sanctuary. My abuse was psychological/coercive. But yes, I’m totally exhausted. Sleep isn’t rejuvenating, I’m constantly on edge etc.
        Thank you for your reply!

KIP.
      Participant

🎉💕👍🏡congratulations. Great news. Just keep going. Dig deep. You won’t always feel this exhausted. Meantime be kind to yourself and make sure you’re eating and drinking properly and taking care of your own health as much as possible x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content