Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

This week my life fell apart again! I just have had to deal with so much family stress on top of living with this!… known only to those who suffer abuse! And Now…more serious health issues! A suspected DVT! When does life stop throwing it at us? šŸ’ž

Hazydayz
      Participant

Nobody gone through this then? Everyone got their own problems! Yeah I know! Like I said, when does life stop throwing it at us? We’re on our own with whatever.

Lottieblue
      Participant

Hi Hazy…
      Just wanted to give you a quick wave. I havenā€™t experience this, but I know there are others who have… Iā€™m sure youā€™ve been conscious of their posts too.

Itā€™s funny how sometimes thereā€™s so little traffic to this forum. I havenā€™t figured out the pattern yet. And yet at other times thereā€™s so much going on that new threads drop almost straight off the front page.

I hope you get some response soon from someone whoā€™s been through the same.
      LB xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Thanks Lottieblue šŸ’ yes, your right! Busy Traffic? But a few kind souls passing through stopped to offer me a lift! Yourself included! So thanks so much! And to the lady with the same experience, it was good to hear from you! Thanks so much to you all, much appreciated! šŸ’ž

Bettertimesahead
      Participant

Feeling much the same. Still coming to terms with abuse. At very beginning of a very messy and difficult separation. All sorts of c**p going on . Parents needing more support.Car issues etc etc.
      Hopefully you will get a definite diagnosis re DVT and if it is get on the treatment.
      I’m just focusing 1 day at a time

Hazydayz
        Participant

Thanks for your reply šŸ’ wishing you better days too! ,šŸ’ž

Walkingonsunshine
      Participant

Canā€™t help you much in the way of advice but sending you a big virtual hug as itā€™s sounds like you need one šŸ¤—
      Things will get better x

Hazydayz
        Participant

ThankyoušŸ’ I hope so. šŸ’ž

Imagine
      Participant

Hi Hazy this is only my second post but I felt I had to reach out to you about your suspected DVT. I have had that although a number of years ago now, but I also had another suspected a couple or so years ago and I want to reassure you that the fact it is suspected by a health professional means that they will take good care of it proves to be one. My second time I was scanned very quickly to check

Iā€™m xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Thankyou ImaginešŸ’ Yes, I too have been through this before about (detail removed by moderator) . I developed a pain behind my shoulder blade & was hospitalised when a blood test established low blood sats. I was injected into my belly daily with Heparin, a blood thinner you may have experienced same? before being scanned (detail removed by moderator) when the scanner was available. Yes your right the medical systems move very quickly don’t they! But the experience, leaves it’s mark on us, traumatic! don’t you think?. My experience this time, Last week, was my leg & was worse than my last experience, due to a very swollen, very hot & extremely painful leg, I was worried I might lose? as I’m diabetic. I’m aware of the dangers! But, I was given antibiotics to cover cellulosis a serious infection that can lead to sepsis if left, I have had it too many times! being a diabetic! Also my doctor arranged a blood test as well! as my foot was so swollen and my toes vanishing into the swelling and as my leg was so red & hot she suspected a possible DVT? I had my scan arranged for next day! Had that, no DVT found then on ultrasound of my groin to ankle, but told it could develop a few days later possibly? Luckily the warfarin has reduced my symptoms along with my antibiotics but it’s not cleared yet? So a bit worried still! I have a review planned for midweek so keeping my fingers crossed. It’s just been the week from hell! My (detail removed by moderator) daughter’s are expecting babies (detail removed by moderator) between them! (Detail removed by moderator) my youngest daughter woke in a pool of blood (detail removed by moderator) into her pregnancy & the other daughter’s baby was threatening its arrival a few days later! Both hospitalised & a great worry to me on top of my situation. So a very bad time I was having & not coping so well, with no support! Truelly I hoped an angel would come along to hold my hand and you arrived, thankyou so much for caring enough to support me, without knowing the time I was having. Bless you x

Imagine
      Participant

My goodness Hazy you are having it tough. I do hope that your girls are ok. Such a worry for us mums… Yes I know about Heparin! I had was admitted to hospital and on a drip for (detail removed by moderator) on the original dvt. Young children at the time and so I ignored for too long and ended up with pulmonary embolisms in both lungs šŸ™„ stupid me. Second time was much better! I hope that you are soon feeling better and a proud granny. Take care xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Oh…Imagine, what an awful experience you had! Yes a close one that! Glad you came out the other side of all that. It must have been so frightening for you & your family, especially having young children. Are you aware of a cause & were the incidents linked by some reason? Thanks for your good wishes, Best wishes & Good health to you x

Imagine
      Participant

Yes it was a close one. Very. Also very traumatic ended up in the cardiac care unit with machines all around etc. Long recovery too. The first time they put it down to the contraceptive pill. Iā€™d only been on it a few weeks. But no other reasons. They thought I also had a heart valve problem as well as I crashed the first night I was in the hospital. Second time around they thought it was because of the damage in my calf from the ā€˜returning valveā€™ as they put it!
      Please make sure as Iā€™m sure you will that you do what you are told! Glad to hear that youā€™ve seen some improvements. Good luck at your appointment x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ā© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England ā€“ Womenā€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenā€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions ā”‚ Privacy & cookie policy ā”‚ Site map ā”‚ Protect yourself onlineā”‚ MediaĀ ā”‚Ā Jobs ā”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content